Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the hero that everbody needs in their lives

    Bob lives on a planet called counter Earth on that planet everybody gets a mansion. Bob gives up being a hero. He use to protect the city of Millton and it's citizens. Bob has problems with his personal life. he can relax because on counter Earth there is always robbery happening at each corner. On this planet  there are things that are in order and once everyone hears or see a pin drop, everything goes out of order. Bob just can't stand around doing nothing. He feels like he just has to do something about each issue on this planet no matter how big or small he'll always fix the problem or situation.

2 comments:

  1. I like how there's this counter Earth and I like how Bob wants to solve every issue and problem. I wonder why Bob decides to give up being a hero. My question is why does everything go out of order so quickly? I think you should explain more about how everything goes wrong and maybe say some issues that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how there's this counter Earth and I like how Bob wants to solve every issue and problem. I like how you use Milton as your city name because it helps me make a picture of the setting better and connect to it. I wonder why Bob decides to give up being a hero and also. My question is why does everything go out of order so quickly? I think you should explain more about how everything goes wrong and maybe say some issues that happen. Also proof read some more because I saw some mistakes.

    ReplyDelete